Specially developed for less active dogs, overweight dogs or dogs that tend to gain weight
- Digestibility 92%
- Metabolised energy 3730 kcal
LOWER CALORIE CONTENT THAN OPTIMAL
- Carefully chosen ingredients with high nutritional content but lower fat
- Rich in fibre to support the digestive tract and provide few calories
- Feed Light Optimal to reduce weight or to mantain weight, see feeding advice for recommended quantities
SUPPORTS HEALTHY SKIN AND A SHINY COAT
- Rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids to support the skin and coat.
CONTAINS CHONDROITIN AND GLUCOSAMINE
- Chondroitin and glucosamine are components of the cartilage in the joints; these substances support the cartilage for supple joints.
- Highest quality ingredients give taste that dogs love
||22–14g × kg||19–11g × kg|
|11–30kg||14–12g × kg||11–8g × kg|
|+30kg||11–10g × kg||8–7g × kg|
Wheat, Wheat Middlings, Chicken Meal, Rice, Animal Fat, Beet Pulp, Flax Seed, Hydrolyzed Animal Protein, Fish Meal, Salmon Oil, Yeast Extract, Spray Dried Egg Product, Vitamins [Vitamin A Supplement , Vitamin D Supplement, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement ,Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin Supplement , Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite, Folic Acid, Carotene, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement], Minerals [ Iron Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], , Bentonite, Fructooligosaccharides, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Lecithin, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Tagetes, Dried Seaweed Meal, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract.
AAFCO Statement: Optimal Limited is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance.
ME(Calculated, as fed): 3730 kcal/kg or 344 kcal/cup
Crude Protein (Min): 18%
Crude Fat (Min): 7%
Crude Fiber (Max): 5%
Moisture (Max): 12%
Calcium (Min): 0.8%
Phosphorus (Min): 0.6%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Min)*: 1.0%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids (Min)*: 1.0%
Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Min)*: 500 mg/kg
Chondroitin Sulfate (Min)*: 500 mg/kg
L-Carnitine: 35 mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles