Specially developed for Small Breed Puppies.
- Digestibility 90%
- Metabolized energy 4310 Kcal
BALANCED CALCIUM AND PHOSPHORUS TO SUPPORT BONE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
- Right balance of calcium and phosphorus to support bone development.
- Rich in healthy fibers to maintain mobility through the digestive tract.
- Contains fructooligosaccharides that support the digestive tract.
- Excellent fiber levels to support movement through the digestive tract.
SUPPORTS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Added Vitamins A and E to support the immune system.
SUPPORTS HEALTHY SKIN AND A SHINY COAT
- Rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids to support the skin and coat.
- Highest quality ingredients give taste that dogs love.
|Adult / Weight
|DAILY RATION||1 – 3 Months||45 g||75 g||95 g||115 g||145 g|
|3 – 5 Months||55 g||95 g||115 g||135 g||180 g|
|5 – 8 Months||45 g||85 g||105 g||125 g||185 g|
|8 – 10 Months||45 g||85 g||105 g||125 g||170 g|
|Lactating bitch||40 g||80 g||120 g||160 g||200 g|
Chicken Meal, Rice, Animal Fat, Wheat Middlings, Wheat, Cellulose, Flax Seed, Hydrolyzed Animal Protein, Fish Meal, Salmon Oil, Yeast Extract, Salt, Spray Dried Egg Product, Vitamins [Vitamin A Supplement , Vitamin D Supplement, Choline Chloride , Vitamin E Supplement , Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin, Pantothenic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Beta-Carotene, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement], Minerals [ Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Fructooligosaccharides, Potassium Chloride, Lecithin, Tagetes, Dried Seaweed Meal, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Rosemary Extract.
AAFCO Statement: Valp Mini is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
ME(Calculated, as fed): 4310 kcal/kg or 428.4 kcal/cup
Crude Protein (Min): 29%
Crude Fat (Min): 18%
Crude Fiber (Max): 4.5%
Moisture (Max): 12%
Calcium (Min): 1.0%
Phosphorus (Min): 0.8%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Min)*:1.0%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids (Min)*: 1.5%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles