Contains 63% CHICKEN
- Digestibility 90%
- Metabolized energy 4140 Kcal
HIGH ENERGY AND NUTRITION CONTENT
- Contains high quality, easily digestible ingredients such as chicken and fish.
- High fat content to meet high energy needs.
RICH IN MINERALS TO STRENGTHEN BONES AND TEETH
- Right balance of calcium and phosphorous to strengthen bones and teeth.
- Enriched with vitamin D to increase absorption of phosphorous.
PROMOTES A HEALTHY STOMACH
- High energy content means smaller portions to avoid stomach problems.
- Contains fructo-oligosaccharides and yeast which favour ‘good’ bacteria in the stomach and reduce the risk of soft stool.
- Rich in fibre to stimulate intestinal movement and also improves texture of stool.
- Contains lecithin to increase digestibility of fats.
STRENGTHENS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E and grape seed which increase resistance to disease and boost immune system.
- With b-carotene, an antioxidant to strengthen natural immunity.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 to counteract inflammation and strengthen immunity.
GIVES A HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Contains biotin, a B-Vitamin, to help build up a good coat.
- Rich in fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 to improve the condition of the skin and coat.
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which enhance color of coat.
- Highest quality ingredients give taste that dogs love.
|Adult / Weight||2 – 10 kg||10 – 25 kg||+25 kg|
|5 – 25 lbs||25 – 60 lbs||+60 lbs|
|DAILY RATION||1 – 3 Months||1 1/3 – 4 1/2 cups||4 1/2 – 7 cups||/|
|3 – 6 Months||1 – 4 cups||4 – 7 1/2 cups||/|
|6 – 10 Months||1 – 3 1/2 cups||3 1/2 – 6 1/2 cups||Add 1/4 cup for every 5lbs over 60lbs|
|10 – 12 Months||3/4 – 2 3/4 cups||2 3/4 – 5 1/3 cups|
|12 – 18 Months||/||2 – 4 3/4 cups|
1 cup = 8 oz Recommended amount depends on your dog’s age and activity levels and should be split over two meals a day. Always feed Husse dry food with a bowl of fresh water.
Chicken Meal, Rice, Animal Fat, Wheat Middlings, Wheat, Cellulose, Flax Seed, Hydrolyzed Animal Protein, Fish Meal, Salmon Oil, Yeast Extract, Salt, Spray Dried Egg Product, Vitamins [Vitamin A Supplement , Vitamin D Supplement, Choline Chloride , Vitamin E Supplement , Niacin Supplement, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite, Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement], Minerals [Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Bentonite, Fructooligosaccharides, Potassium Chloride, Lecithin, Tagetes, Dried Seaweed Meal, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Rosemary Extract.
AAFCO Statement: Valp is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
ME(Calculated, as fed): 4140 kcal/kg or 382 kcal/cup
Crude Protein (Min): 26%
Crude Fat (Min): 15%
Crude Fiber (Max): 4.5%
Moisture (Max): 12%
Calcium (Min): 1.0%
Phosphorus (Min): 0.8%
Zinc (Min): 120 mg/kg
Selenium (Min): 0.2 mg/kg
Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Min)*:1.1%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids (Min)*: 1.5%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles